I spent last year travelling to 7 different countries, visiting museums, landmarks and gorgeous views. This summer my goal is to travel and adventure to places right in my own backyard. As I started compiling this list, I’ve noticed so many more Conservation Area or National Park signs. It’s funny what you see when you’re actually looking. The little things right?
Sometimes we forget just how beautiful Ontario can be.
In no particular order:
- Rockwood Conservation Area – Rockwood/Guelph ✔
- Webster’s Falls – Hamilton
- Crawford Lake Conservation Area – Guelph
- Bruce Peninsula National Park – Bruce Peninsula
- Scarborough Bluffs – Scarborough ✔
- Weber’s – Orillia ✔
- Elora Gorge – Elora
- Kensington Market – Toronto
- Byward Market – Ottawa ✔
- Cottage – anywhere ✔
- Paddleboard – anywhere ✔
- Mount Nemo Conservation Area – Guelph
- Laurel Creek Conservation Area – Waterloo ✔
- Walter Bean Grand River Trail – Kitchener
- Algonquin Provincial Park
- Parliament Hill – Ottawa ✔
- See the Aurora Borealis – absolutely anywhere
- Kelso Conservation Area – Milton
The summer is way too short.
Any suggestions? Let me know!